Krakow, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Salzburg, Vienna, back to Berlin (where I spent the whole time coughing up my lungs), London again (where I also spent the whole time coughing up my lungs... and shopping!) and am now on my way home. Was meant to be going to Hong Kong - and I will be there for 1 day instead of 5 days as originally planned. Kristi and I are going home early because Opa is very very ill. But I won't go into that here.
So in London I spent SO much money and have also worked out that I have bought 7 pairs of boots from Europe and so many clothes. Eek. And in my one day in Hong Kong I plan on shopping up even more of a storm. I am over my budget as well. Shite. And I still need to get my hair and eyebrows done when I get home and a manicure as my nails are horrendous! Plus go to all my fave restaurants as I have missed them so, hit up the beach and get myself a tan and a massage from the long flights from Berlin to HK and HK to Sydney. And a new swimsuit.
I'm never going to pay off this cc.
I also want to go to Hong Kong and LA in August to see Ali and have the HK holiday I never got. And maybe swing by London as well..... I love that place. I was devastated to leave London today. We missed our flight as well, a sign perhaps that I shouldn't leave! I want to stay. :-(
But once uni is done I can come back in 2013 and all will be well. Just gotta figure out if uni is it for me. I'm quite happy working in some shit job and then taking off to another part of the world. I have, quite possibly, the worst attention span.
Okay... work hard, get rid of debt and then save and travel some more. Yay!
ANYWAY
I convinced Kristi to see Wicked just for an excuse to see it again. This time with premium seats. You don't want to know how much money I have spent on this show and Dayna, my old housemate in London loves to rip me for it. Look, we all have our 'things'. People get so hung up on sports and sporting players to the point of tears. I don't follow sport, I like musicals. It's the same thing! I'm a girl!
Well, we did this on both Friday and Saturday night. After getting the news about Opa on Saturday I pretty said, "Fuck this, I'm seeing Wicked again!" It makes me smile. And the seats were AMAZING! So close you could see everything properly. Not the shit cheap seats I had the other times. These were gold! And I had kids in front of me so I could see everything without some big fat bald guy's head blocking my view.
Then.... like a loser, I bought a Wicked water flask, made Kristi wait with me outside the stage door (along with lots of other Wicked losers, mind you) and get Alexia's autograph (again) but this time time I got a picture! Yay! She was so nice! I was so nervous when she came out, it's like I lost all co-ordination in my hands. What am I 14? Get a grip! But she is awesome! Huge fan now.
Me and Alexia Khadime who plays Elphaba - best character in the musical world! Shocking photo of me, bad angle.
Another nice memory was the night before NYE, having snowball fights with Kristi and friends Nikki, Alex and Brendon in Berlin - and then randoms decided to join in and they weren't messing around! They were pegging those snowballs, ouch! Quite drunk so wasn't feeling the cold too much. Only began to feel it after a big kebab and then walking the streets trying to find non-existent taxis and it was snowing heavily. Never felt so cold in my life! I thought we were going to die. But super fun. We also made a snowman. He's pretty shit looking.
Alex's snow angel
Very cool.
I'm going to miss Europe so much. It hurts me to leave. I could cry. I think major depression is going to occur once I get home. Maybe my credit card bill will sober me up and swing me into gear, and then I can start saving again and head off!
Well, see you all soon! I know you missed me.
No comments:
Post a Comment