...and a touch of boredom. I've come back to my trusty blog because I've deleted facebook, yet I still love talking about myself. Don't we all? But it was more the fact that I just didn't like people seeing my conversations with other people which would usually be conducted privately. Nor the fact that there are photos of me on the net (non-dirty, of course), which, before facebook and myspace, no one would ever see. And the statuses. Oh, the statuses. And groups that people join. I was just finding myself liking people less and less by the groups they joined. Perhaps I'm being slightly judgmental and a little too analytical, but you can tell a lot about a person just by the groups they join. Pro-Matty johns groups, I'm looking at you... but let's not open that can of worms.
So here I am, in all irony, divulging personal information via a blog. Not really. This is going to be an incredibly superficial broadcasting of things I want (whether in my price-range or totally out of it), cool pieces I have bought, things I like and dislike, restaurants I've visited, right down to skin care products I've purchased - because I know you're all just so interested in what I put on my face in the morning. But I do have pretty fantastic looking skin, so perhaps you should all pay attention.
Besides, I did a crap-load of shopping overseas and am currently, and I want to show it off, damnit! I didn't slave at three jobs and rack up a huge debt for nothing! And well, if all the Vougettes on the Vogue Forum can shamelessly promote all of their unnecessary, impulsive brand-dropping purchases, well then so can I! Take that communism!
So to begin, a pair of Prada sunglasses I adore and want.
Tscheuss!
Nicole
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment